Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love of Life

I dunno Who you are? What you are? Where did you come from? You came from nowhere n became an integral part of me. It all happened all of a sudden that i hardly got time to recover. You literally corrupted me. Ma mind stopped working n heart took the charge off of it. I am afraid you are some sorceress who controls me day n night. It feels as if we you know me for decades. I think you are the lost ingredient which adds the taste n color to ma life n makes it the most delicious of all. You are the one who fills all the gaps n holes made over time n makes life more lively n beautiful. You are one such darling, everyone would wish to have but only one in an infinity gets this invaluable opportunity. You are like once in a lifetime true friend n lover who knows all the chords of friendship n is very well versed with the skills to play the rite chord at the rite time n i love you a lot lot lot lot for this. Its like once you get into somebody's life, you make your impact so so strong that the other person gets addicted to you n cant think of living without you. You are the one who enlightened the path n made ma lost soul walk over it. You are one asset of life which remains intact forever. I dunno what have you done to me but you can be really dangerous for people n should be incarcerated, coz you dunn belong to this place. How could a person be so cute, adorable, lovable, alluring but you are all of them. you are ma one big arm candy which i could not even think of. You are ma day, you are ma night, you are ma sleep, you are ma dreams, you are everything. A glance of you everyday is like keeping all the distress n dismay away. i cant think of a single day without talking to you. You make ma heart beat n let the emotions emerge. You are one big powerhouse who provides the energy of life n make my life glow day n nite. You are the one missing note of the song of ma life which is sung with every breath i take in n out. Everything in life converges to you, seems like you are the final destination n i am still half the way to it. There is not a single moment i dunn think about you. Now you may realize what have you done to me. You are one hell of the nemesis who has spoiled ma life n made it a living hell, but still i love to enjoy it as it brings me closer to you. I must say i love u from the deepest of ma heart for whatever you have done to me since i got everything i could ever wish for. You are the one best thing happened to me. Even if you go away , i wont stop loving you ever......
love uuuuuuu alwaysssss


2 comments:

Unknown said...

keep going..gud luck :)

mithilesh said...

I think u have posted it @ wrong place,Aurora'09 wd b btr place 4 it ...
neway,nice 'I'motional burst after valentine,
who is the target this tYm :O ?